Los Angeles Professional Family Law Attorney
Attorney Debra S. Frank has established a strong reputation as a family law attorney. A certified specialist in the area of family law, attorney Frank has spent her career doing more than simply keeping up with the law — she has been a force in shaping it.
Debra S. Frank is committed to meeting the unique needs of each family law client. Part of this approach involves being sensitive to clients' needs, recognizing the financial and emotional stress that often accompany divorce, child custody, alimony and related matters and trying to reach a cost-effective resolution of their matters.
Attorney Frank offers a unique combination of experience, knowledge and professional resources to assist individuals in the West Los Angeles area, as well as from the greater Los Angeles area and San Fernando Valley. By encouraging communication and remaining accessible throughout family law proceedings, Attorney Frank remains dedicated to client satisfaction. Her clients come from the diverse Los Angeles community, including business, real estate, legal and financial professionals, as well as those in the entertainment and sports industries.
Meet Attorney Debra Frank
Debra S. Frank is a driving force in family law. Her notable accomplishments include:
- Named by Southern California Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in Southern California for 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- Immediate Past Chair of the Los Angeles County Bar Association's Family Law Section.
- Chair of the Family Law Section of the Beverly Hills Bar Association and Liaison to the BHBA Board of Governors.
- Serves on the Board of Governors of the Century City Bar Association and is the Chair of its Family Law Section
- Author, speaker and moderator
- Recently completed a three-year term as the Commissioner of the Family Law Section Advisory Commission, on the Board of Legal Specialization and as the Chair of Financial Issues South Subcommittee of State Bar Family Law Executive Committee.
- Board Member and Secretary, Association of Certified Family Law Specialists.
Her extensive involvement in the family law legal community enhances her knowledge of family law and understanding of the family law legal system.
Find out about the firm's practice areas, including divorce, alimony, child support, paternity, domestic violence, litigation and more.
Contact the Firm
Attorney Frank is able to utilize her resources, network of experts and understanding of the law to her clients' benefit to be an effective advocate. Contact her West Los Angeles law office today.
Certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
Debra S. Frank, A Professional Law Corporation
2029 Century Park East, Suite 1400
Los Angeles, CA 90067