Los Angeles Area Family Law Representation
When looking for a family law or divorce attorney in the Los Angeles area, you should look for someone who has the professional resources, the reputation and the experience to represent you effectively. At the law office of Debra S. Frank in Los Angeles, you get those qualities and more. You get an attorney who has been actively involved in the professional community and the development of the practice of family law in the state of California.
Attorney Debra S. Frank puts a premium on professionalism, and makes it a priority to have a deep understanding of her areas of practice. She works closely with her clients, including clients with substantial assets, entertainment professionals or other individuals needing a highly effective lawyer to handle complex financial and property division issues as well as custody issues.
The Qualities You Need From a Family Law Attorney
Family law attorney Debra S. Frank can work closely with you at every step, providing a full range of options aimed at achieving the goals you lay out. Whether that leads to an adversarial divorce where you need an effective litigator with a clear understanding of complicated financial issues, or leads you toward alternatives such as collaborative divorce or mediation, she can help you.
- Attorney Frank is involved with regional legal organizations and has developed a reputation among her peers for being well-prepared and highly successful.
- She has participated as a member of committees that comment on proposed family law legislation and has a thorough understanding of this area of law.
- She has a passion for working in complicated matters of family law, in particular, financial issues, property division, and protection of assets as well as the complexities raised in child custody disputes.
- She employs state of the art technologies and works with a network of experts to provide her clients with the resources their family law case needs.
- She is energized by working with her clients, and makes every effort to be flexible to their needs.
Put Attorney Debra S. Frank's Experience and Reputation to Work for You
Debra S. Frank was recently interviewed for a news segment on Facebook and Divorce by KTTV, Channel 11, Los Angeles.
Attorney Frank strives to stand out and provide a high level of service to her clients. When you are seeking a divorce settlement that places a priority on asset division and understanding your unique needs, Contact Us at the law office of Debra S. Frank.
Debra S. Frank, APLC
2029 Century Park East, Suite 1400
Los Angeles, CA 90067